sexta-feira, 9 de abril de 2010

To my Luffy Panos



Once I started to think the way how we became such good friends I have a twisted feeling inside of me...It was an unfurtunate event that made us good friends but you trusted me, that's why I get happy at the same time!
I'm glad we could trust each other even though we had just talked on AC, today I can say I'm really happy the way things are now.
I have proud to say that I have you as my friend, and to be honest you are one of the greatest : )
I know I can trust you when Im sad, because I know you'll make me laugh like you always do even with your pervy jokes xD ahahah *pokes your head*
Even though we are always making fun of ourselfs and laughing we can get serious too and have interesting convos, and I really treasure them ( thats why I dont want you to edit a book with it, even though it'll be a best-seller) xD
Like I told you once, I wanna go to Greece and meet you (You'll faint after that *cough* and so will I *cough* :'D
You must promise me I'll have lots of fun, and I'll promise you, you won't get bored either...everytime I think about it I look like an idiot because I find myself smiling with a dazed look on my face!!! (I don't know why I'm telling you this, because I'm sure you'll make fun of me after reading this) D:
Therefore, I wanna have a summer filled with good memories, to treasure them...I wanna feel the sun burning my skin to make sure its not a dream, I don't wanna miss any flavour or any smeel I wanna taste everything...and more important than that, I wanna taste a meal cooked by you...I'm willing for my summer in Greece...and you better believe that I'm determinated to go there...maybe next year, I'd love that.
I want to feel the sand on my feet and watch that sunset while drinking that coffe :)
We must have a good time :'D
I luff you Z3

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário