terça-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2010

Panos : D


Firts of all, thanks for being my friend, thanks for making me laugh with ur jokes...and thanks for being there when I need you, thanks for making me smile.
I havent forgot about our coffe, we will have it, I promised you that, and we will go to the beach and swim in that lightblue sea. I wish I was in Greece right now so I could forget all this drama, I wish I could hug you for real and tell you how much your friendship means to me. I missed you so much when we stoped talking with each other. I'm glad we started to talk again : D
Someday I will give you that hug (remember its just one, ahah), and I will take photos of you in secret so I dont have to hug you (jk) xD
We will have lots of fun : O
And I'll tell you this again, everything is wrong with greek, you should speak portuguese >:D
Remember you own me a coffe and a sunset :D

Panos you're a good friend :D

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário